5-UP: Group Introduction - Impact Of Covid-19 on the Lifestyle of the University Student

Latest

Friday, November 5, 2021

5-UP: Group Introduction



UHS1022 Soft Skill 

Hello! So happy you are HERE! 

~~~Welcome ~~~

We are 5-UP. Our group has 5 members. 

We are here to enlighten you about the impact of Covid-19 on the lifestyle of university students.



Hope you have a good time reading our Blog.

Thank You!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before introducing our members, this is our group logo


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction of Group Members




Group Manager

 photo1635742281

Hello ~

I am Tan Jie Ying. You can call me Orange too. I’m from Perak.
I am a student from the Faculty of Computing and currently pursuing a Bachelor of Computer Science ( Software Engineering) with Honours at University Malaysia Pahang.

My hobbies are reading and singing. During my leisure time, I will listen to music as it makes me happier and relaxed. I also enjoy analyzing the meaning of the song lyrics too.

My Motto:  “Everything happens, happens for the best. A miracle is another word for effort.”


Human Resources
A person wearing glasses

Description automatically generated with medium confidence

Hello~  My name is Nicholas Tan Kae Jer. My Student ID is CD21062.
I come from Seri Kembangan, Selangor and currently I’m studying Bachelor of Computer Science (Graphic & Multimedia Technology) in University  Malaysia Pahang (UMP). My hobby is listening to music, playing some sports, and watching movies. Nice to meet you all ~




Film Editor

IMG_20211031_214300

Hi, I’m Nurul Athirah and I'm from Taiping, Perak.
Currently studying Bachelor of Computer Science major in Software Engineering, Universiti Malaysia Pahang. I love to watch Netflix and listen to music during my leisure time. I also enjoy taking pictures and to be specific, natural photography such as skies, sunset, and trees. ;)




Language Editor

Hi, my name is Tisyalene and I’m from Shah Alam, Selangor.
I’m currently pursuing my Bachelors’s Degree in Computer Science majoring in Software Engineering in Universiti Malaysia Pahang. During my leisure time, I enjoy listening to music, reading storybooks, and binge-watching Netflix series. I’m also an adventurous person as I enjoy traveling too and to add a little fun fact from that is that my name (Tisya) also means an adventurous person.




Web Developer

“What doesn’t kill me, makes me stronger”
¡Hola! This is Jamie or my full name is Yee Zhi Yew. I’m currently a year 1 Software Engineering student from University Malaysia Pahang. It is a pleasure to create and maintain this blog with my fellow group members together. Next, let me introduce a little bit more about myself, I’ve discovered that my latest hobby is reading and immersing myself in knowledge makes me feel fulfilled. In the next four years, I hope that I’m able to achieve my goal. That’s all, thank you to everyone and sending my best wishes to you. ¡Adios!



No comments:

Post a Comment